- I’ve traveled to over 30 countries. My goal is to visit at least one new country a year!
- I was 9 years old when I got my first camera and have been obsessed ever since.
- My favorite thing about this business are all the friendships I make from it.
- Even after 8 years of photographing weddings, I still tear up during every single one.
- My idea of a perfect day is connecting with a friend over coffee (or wine!) & having a meaningful conversation.
- I believe in finding the silver lining in any situation and that by being more positive, we can change the world.
Located in Spokane, Washington.
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving.
What you have caught on film is captured forever…
it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” — Aaron Siskind
One of the things I love most about photography is that it has the power to freeze time. Those cute side glances, the gentle hand squeeze, a deep kiss; all can be captured and kept forever. Not only does it have the power to preserve a memory but also a feeling. This is your story. Let’s document it well.
I'd love to hear more about your unique and beautiful love story! Click here to get in touch.